Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Dilemma

I have a letterboxing dilemma, actually two dilemmas but the first one was helped by spell check, and I would appreciate feedback on the second.  I hate maintaining my boxes but I have done a few recently as I have taken African Wild to visit and stamp in to my own boxes.  As part of my "duty" in maintenance, I took pictures of all of the signatures in the logbook.  My dilemma is, would it be ethical to add those pictures with the personal stamps and notes to my little blog here or are they meant for my eyes only - well, my eyes and the eyes of those who find the boxes?

2 comments:

  1. I know Cyclonic had done something similar on his web pages, he had a spoiler disclaimer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not mind my trail stamp and comments being posted. Hope to get up the Reading way to capture some of your boxes!

    ReplyDelete