Everything that we do at my job ends up being a stat of some sort and even though I really don't like the idea that my work with my customers can be "statisized" (I know that isn't a word!), I decided to play with my letterboxing stats as this year comes to a close.
Stats for 2014
Boxes found - 927
Events attended - 10
States in which I found boxes - 8
State in which I found the most boxes - West Virginia. I had to check on this one to verify it but thanks to two very prolific events, WV beat out my homestate of PA by 30 boxes.
Boxes planted - 12
Goals for 2015:
Spend more time boxing with friends. I am hoping that Crayola Posse, Idlemoon, Blue Delft, Red Cruzsader, Dogs with Wings are reading this!
Find a box in SC so I can fill that state in on my profile page map.
Visit New England to box (and also to fill in a few map states).
Plant more in PA. After all, I have 15 new sheets of SLQ to use up.
Plant in Volusia County, FL. SLQ would probably work well in Florida also.
Keep up with my blogs.
And this concludes letterboxing for the year 2014. Hello and welcome to 2015!

South Carolina? New England? I'm in!
ReplyDeleteWish it were as easy to get you to box locally with me!
DeleteWhat is SLQ?
ReplyDelete- Emily
Ps. Loved reading anout the gators :)