Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The Things You See

I spent Saturday meandering around the Fairfax, VA, area and saw a few interesting sites. I never, ever, ever saw a cemetery sale before.  Get them while they are hot!
Has there ever been a letterboxer who didn't ask this question?  We have pondered this many times when letterboxing while coated with all kinds of tick repellants.  As we have always suspected, there are very few reasons for the existance of ticks.

A lot of people who letterbox in the Fairfax area will recognize this wonderful tree carving.
Along with the unusual, I also saw much of the normal, beautiful sights that we all see when walking in the woods.  Who could not love the signs of spring after a long, cold winter.  Below, the spring peepers were peeping.
 Everything was starting to green up.
Spring flowers peeked out from under winter debris.
 Skunk cabbage was making its annual appearance.
 Brooks were babbling.
 I was surrounded with pretty views.

No comments:

Post a Comment