Wednesday, May 13, 2015

We Didn't Start the Fire

As so often happens when I want to blog about an event that I had attended, I find that I just didn't take many pictures because I was so busy boxing.  This event, unfortunately, was no exception.  With over 100 boxes to capture, we "boxed on", a term that my friends, Idlemoon, Blue Delft and Red Cruzsader coined.  So many boxes to find, thanks to the event hostesses, Paper Trail and Chicken Little and the contributions from Team Awesome Pants and Jabber, along with a large group of wonderful carvers.  

I knew I was at the right place when I saw the sign below!
 The name tags and favors below were custom made by Castlekeepers for each attendee.  My 45 was "America the Beautiful", chosen, I think, because my AQ profile mentions my love of touring the United States.  It couldn't have been more appropriate.
The Billy Joel Wall of Fame!
My boxing buddies, Blue Delft, Idlemoon and Red Cruzsader.
 Pink boxed with us this day and we got to join in her excitement over finding her 1000th box.
We were blessed with beautiful weather, lots of friendly people and over 100 new additions to our stamp collections.  In other words, a typically wonderful Paper Trail event.

No comments:

Post a Comment