As a child being raised as a Catholic, Easter was one of the two most important holydays of the year. Even though I have long sinced stopped practicing Catholicism, I still feel that Easter morning is a time to offer some quiet time with God. I arose early this Easter morning and decided to take a walk along a lovely trail upon which I had previously searched for a mystery box. Besides using the time for contemplation, I could sneak a bit of searching in.
Unfortunately, I didn't find the box but I did enjoy the beauty of the day and the trail before heading to our family get together.
Just a little diversion from the holyness of the day - I had no idea that people still possessed these totally politically incorrect lanterns. This one was very visible from the trail I was on and did provide something else to think about on my walk. How times have changed since these little figures were prominently displayed at the end of so many driveways.
No comments:
Post a Comment